In our marketing team you will receive comprehensive insights into all areas of marketing. From performance marketing with Google and social media ads, to brand building and public relations. You are taking part in the exciting task of clearly positioning Carl for our various customer groups and developing targeted measures to increase customer acquisition.
- Support and project responsibility in our online and offline campaigns
- Quantitative analysis and development of optimisation potential of our marketing channels
- Establishment and maintenance of contacts in the press / public relations industry
- Organization of events for customers and business partners
- Initiation of cooperations with exciting business partners
What we offer
- Exciting and varied challenges in a fast-paced atmosphere
- Deep insight into the world of mergers & acquisitions
- High degree of responsibility
- An experienced management team that values your personal development
- Short and direct communication channels and flat hierarchies
- Various "amenities" such as gym plans, regular team events, etc.
- The best atmosphere in our office in Berlin-Mitte
If that sounds exciting to you then we look forward to receiving your application!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
At CARL (carlfinance.de), we support owners of small and medium-sized companies on their way to a successful company sale. By using technology, CARL offers customized services to medium-sized businesses that for a long time were only available to large corporations. We promise our customers a company transfer with a high probability of success, in which the wishes of the entrepreneur are always at the forefront. Platform-based technology solutions provide our customers with uncomplicated access to a unique buyer network. From sales preparation to optimized bidding competition - our experienced transaction experts will guide you through the entire process to lead your entrepreneurial life's work into a secure future.
CARL is currently actively involved in over 30 transactions with a combined volume of more than EUR 240 million. The team has gathered meaningful experience in leading companies (J.P. Morgan, McKinsey, Rocket Internet, Google etc.) and is supported by prominent advisory boards and investors (carlfinance.de/ueber-uns). We address a fundamental problem of the European economy and pursue the goal of digitizing and professionalizing business succession in medium-sized companies. Initiative and commitment are rewarded with extensive responsibility in this phase of company development. If you are enthusiastic about this vision and would like to actively support the digitization of medium-sized businesses, we look forward to hearing from you!